Sunday, December 25, 2016

How I as your Porter Guide will help you.

How I will help you.

  • Carry your backpack up to 10-12 kg.(20 pounds)
  • Will make sure about your montior (keep an eye)  your health during the trek such as any changes during trekking or at during your stay at hotel.
  • Will help you during emergency as I can speak local language.
  • Will help you in selecting your hotels to stay depending your budget and personal needs.
  • Will help you in packing your back pack daily.(if you need)
  • Will help you selecting good restaurant to eat.
  • Will help you to get anything from local market.
  • Will help you to book your return tickets from Lukla.
  • Will provide you details about daily hiking activities including distance/time/altitude etc.(I know you already know this.).
  • Will help you to take your photo/pictures.
  • Will help you learn and understand local cultural and religion.

Thanks
Karma Sherpa
Your future Porter Guide for Everest Base camp
Phone/Text : 977 981-8486961
Email : luklaporter@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for asking.

    I paid $20/day + tip ( I am USA customer so I paid this but you can bargain if you cannot afford. But they work very hard so please don't suck their blood. I am just managing blog for him to help him earn more money than if you go through travel agent in Kathmandu).

    Please call him or text him at Nepal cell phone # 977 981-8486961.

    Also now he has facebook page so you use messenger

    https://www.facebook.com/karmagyaljen.sherpa.1

    If you need more questions or concerns and like to contact me let me know you email or phone and I will call you.

    ReplyDelete